Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Letters To Friends

images HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK ARA ;) Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Quentin Blake - Birthday Girl
  • Quentin Blake - Birthday Girl



  • gcman2005
    10-08 11:04 AM
    Hello,

    I have following situation and need some help on making my travel decision:

    1. Me and my wife booked ticket to travel to India on October 27th and coming back on November 29th. Our advance parole will expire in NOV 18th. We have H1B approval till 2010 from a company A. I am working on H1B and my wife working on EAD.

    2. Me and my wife filed EAD/AP July 29th 2008. My AP got approved on Aug 31. But my wifes AP/EAD is not yet approved.

    3. Two months back my H1B sponsoring company( company A) was acquired by company B. Company B is a Canadian company. Company B has taken all obligations and liabilities of LCA's of company A.

    4. Since the aquiring comany is candian company my offer letter and the employment verifaication letters are with address and telephone numbers of canada/ottawa.

    5. My pay stubs are still issued with name of Campany A.

    6. Since My wifes AP is not approved we are planning stamp out H1B/h4 visa at us consulate in chennai. I am wondering with above situation is there any risk in visa approval at chennai consulate ?


    7. Is there any way from now and OCtober 27 I can expidate the AP approval for my wifes application?

    8. How long it takes these days for H1B visa approvals at chennai with the new PIMS process ? Will I get visa approved on Nov 10th if my interview is on NOV 3rd?

    9. What are the risks in this travel ?





    wallpaper Quentin Blake - Birthday Girl Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. BOE Happy Birthday Banner
  • BOE Happy Birthday Banner



  • HopefulNomad
    12-19 02:09 PM
    I just called Sen. Cornyn's office.
    A person actually picks up. He will ask you for your zipcode.

    I told him that I'm in support of his SKIL Bill.
    And he says that he will pass it on to the Senator.

    It is this simple. I hope all our members can also just quickly give him a call. It only takes a minute!:)





    Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. letters happy birthday
  • letters happy birthday



  • va_dude
    05-07 04:05 PM
    Yes i did see a LUD on the uscis website for my 485 a couple of weeks back.

    So i guess the LUD stuff still works irrespective of the "chimps" using "champs".





    2011 BOE Happy Birthday Banner Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Happy Birthday, Beautiful.
  • Happy Birthday, Beautiful.



  • Desertfox
    12-12 07:03 PM
    This is hilarious.....lmao

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and file gathering dust waiting for visa number.

    On MM DD, YYYY, we received this application and mailed you a document describing how we process it. But you do not need to bother. Our system is so screwed up that we did not know how many cases we had pending. We did not communicate with DOL and DOS properly; so we ended up causing the July Visa Bulletin fiasco, which actually screws up your case even more if you were not one of the lucky applicants to have actually obtained your GC. But your increased fees for EAD & AP renewals have afforded us new janitors, so we will try to keep your files dust free.

    P.S : If you are an advanced degree holder born in India. Hahahaha.



    more...


    Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Be sure to sew the last letter
  • Be sure to sew the last letter



  • RadioactveChimp
    04-16 01:50 AM
    lol sorry

    I formally appologize to those whom I have hurt, by ranting on their threads

    Sincerely,
    Dean Schneider





    Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Dora Happy Birthday with
  • Dora Happy Birthday with



  • permfiling
    06-22 12:20 PM
    Hi GreenCardForUS,
    What letter did you send , the current employer for the past employment letter A as I am in a similar boat. I sent you a PM, please take a look and reply

    Thanks



    more...


    Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Happy Birthday
  • Happy Birthday



  • hur11
    01-22 07:26 PM
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_inseb2.html

    Can somebody advise me wht should i do, should i apply new application or not ? does this mean that i cannot apply for LC nor I140 for the rest of the year for eb2 ? I have Master's and have over 6 years of exp.





    2010 letters happy birthday Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK ARA ;)
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK ARA ;)



  • ksvreg
    09-25 02:18 PM
    April 2008?
    6months gone by and you are thinking of getting back/extension to h1b now?
    it's a long time to get back to h1b status. If it is expired, then EAD is our only option now.
    Your friends are right to be on h1b while 485 pending; If some thing unusual happens to ur pending 485, you are not thrown out of status. And that is when h1b will be help full.
    Just in case; see what your lawyer has to say.

    Thanks for the information. I did not understand the last of part of your response. If some unusual happens, how should I get on to H1B when my H1B expired in April 2008.



    more...


    Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. review the letter sounds.
  • review the letter sounds.



  • swapnag
    05-15 06:48 PM
    Hi All,

    It would be great if you tell me how to go about with police complain for lost passport? Is it just I have to call 911 or go in person? And what questions they ask?

    Thank You





    hair Happy Birthday, Beautiful. Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Nice Place middot; Edward Monkton
  • Nice Place middot; Edward Monkton



  • HumJumboHathuJumbo
    01-08 12:41 PM
    While I-485 is pending, how to change spouse's last name?. For that matter, how to change spouse's last completely in every agency(like ssn, paychecks, credit cards, green card, passport, drivers license). Is this list complete?. which one should i start first?.thanks



    more...


    Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Here#39;s a happy amp; warm Birthday
  • Here#39;s a happy amp; warm Birthday



  • aj_jadeja
    12-07 08:28 PM
    as per SFO consulte website you can apply for new passport 1 yr before ur current passprot expires.

    aj





    hot Be sure to sew the last letter Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA HORN
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA HORN



  • yabayaba
    08-18 09:34 PM
    My Wife got RFE on EAD, asking her to schedule an appointment for biometrics. There is no scuch thing that we could sehedule biometrics. We took an infopass appointment, USCIS officer she understood the issue and aimmediately gave an apponitment for biometrics.

    Inconsistent RFE are issued by USICS these days. Take infopass appointment, go to the field office with all the documents and hope they would help you.



    more...


    house Happy Birthday Nº 57 My dear Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Happy irthday cards
  • Happy irthday cards



  • ksnewyork
    07-17 06:35 PM
    not as long as I see it on USCIS website..
    Thisis Murthy website...


    It is on the uscis website under August bulletin.

    "D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn. "





    tattoo Dora Happy Birthday with Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Happy Birthday wishes.
  • Happy Birthday wishes.



  • angelfire76
    04-02 01:45 PM
    What I have mostly heard is that people in consulting jobs are the ones who are having issues at POEs and not the ones in permanent/full-time positions...I am not making a statement here but saying this is what I heard and read.

    Even working in IBM become something like a consulting job due to their change in business model. So how would the POE determine that somebody who's a "permanent" (is there such a thing in today's economy) employee is not actually into "consulting". Hey even McK guys are "consultants". I think the word you might be looking for is "salaried" employees.



    more...


    pictures Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. happy birthday boo!
  • happy birthday boo!



  • nixstor
    11-17 03:46 PM
    Thank you for information

    What if I fall on category EB-3 and not from India and China. Can my employer still file it ? This is because the minimum requirement for this job is a Bachelors Degree even though I do have a masters degree.

    Big holler from me! You become EB3 ROW (Rest of the world).

    Find another employer who is willing to do an EB2 and you might have EAD in 6-8 months





    dresses HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA HORN Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. (Letter to a teenaged friend.)
  • (Letter to a teenaged friend.)



  • gc_kaavaali
    06-03 03:46 PM
    please help



    more...


    makeup review the letter sounds. Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Happy Birthday Nº 57 My dear
  • Happy Birthday Nº 57 My dear



  • h12gc
    06-25 05:52 PM
    Hi,

    I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.

    I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.

    My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.

    Can any one suggest me on this?



    Thanks
    h12gc





    girlfriend Happy Birthday wishes. Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Open Letter to My Friends
  • Open Letter to My Friends



  • ItIsNotFunny
    12-17 02:57 PM
    2001 - dot com bubble burst;
    2008 - finance bubble burst;

    Our GC journeys have spanned 2 recessions and we could not even take advantage of the slight boom in the middle...how pathetic.

    Advantage was taken by employer :)





    hairstyles Here#39;s a happy amp; warm Birthday Happy Birthday Letters To Friends. Happy Birthday
  • Happy Birthday



  • vicks_don
    01-05 03:14 PM
    Today morning I posted in greatandhra.com which is frequently visited by people from Andhra Pradesh in INDIA. I am expecting some more members to join over the weekend.





    seahawks
    07-11 08:47 PM
    Lets all focus our energies on a common cause. I understand feelings and we do vent and we do find interesting articles to quote from and I know there is no bad intent. However we need lawmakers to fully understand our cause. Its the simple theory "why do you I have to care about you, if you are looking ways to have laugh at me":) Pen is mightier than a sword is the common phrase, in this case "keyboard" is! Have fun and did I hear CIR is dead, I know there will be something in the form of immigration bill passed before the election based on all I read and it won't be an enforcement only bill. They are having hearings around the country, something will work out for sure, at least thats what I hope for.





    Hassan11
    06-17 12:05 PM
    is it PO box # 852401 or 851041 ?? please confirm correct PO box #.


    For USPS deliveries:
    USCIS
    Texas Service Center
    P.O. Box 851041
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

    For private courier (non-USPS) deliveries:
    USCIS
    Texas Service Center
    4141 North St. Augustine Road
    Dallas, TX 75227



    No comments:

    Post a Comment