Friday, June 10, 2011

casas de campo modernas

images casas de campo modernas. casas de campo luxuosas em casas de campo modernas. una casa de campo moderna
  • una casa de campo moderna



  • kirupa
    02-08 03:17 PM
    All right - congrats to IamTheJuggler, Enebreus, and freeskier89 for having created the Top 3 entries!!!!





    wallpaper una casa de campo moderna casas de campo modernas. planos de casas de campo. casas de campo modernas. planos de casas de campo.
  • planos de casas de campo. casas de campo modernas. planos de casas de campo.



  • skothuru
    07-17 05:00 PM
    I think we can still file till July 31st as per July Visa Bulletin (released on June 12)

    This is AWESOME!!!!!





    casas de campo modernas. Los electrodomésticos modernos
  • Los electrodomésticos modernos



  • amits
    12-18 10:38 PM
    Hi All,

    Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).

    Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?

    THANKS IN ADVANCE!

    - Amit


    My visa:
    - I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.

    - With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?

    My Wife's visa:
    - she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
    Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?





    2011 planos de casas de campo. casas de campo modernas. planos de casas de campo. casas de campo modernas. casas de campo modernas. Casa de campo moderna
  • casas de campo modernas. Casa de campo moderna



  • uslegals
    11-04 02:06 PM
    Thanks radhay ! What did they ask you.? What documents did you carry with you.? Do you have any dependants on your application.? Were they called ?

    Appreciate your help.! Thanks



    more...


    casas de campo modernas. casa campo cantabria.jpg; casas de campo modernas. planos de casas de campo.
  • casa campo cantabria.jpg; casas de campo modernas. planos de casas de campo.



  • ping1
    10-15 12:41 PM
    Hi
    I went to DMV in NJ with my EAD. They will give you the DL based on your EAD date.
    don't worry about the H1 satus. DMV only check the document and enter the number in system. I hope this won't do anything to your satus. As i know.
    Since i haven't received my H1 approval, i got to use the EAD in my case.

    regards
    Sridhar





    casas de campo modernas. casas de campo modernas. Casas Modernas www.casa-s.com
  • casas de campo modernas. Casas Modernas www.casa-s.com



  • morpis
    06-25 12:34 PM
    Hello all,

    I am not able to get my passport renewed. Indian consulate in Houston said that it will take atleast 4 weeks to get a passport.

    Pl help. Can I go ahead and apply for my 485?

    Also, would you know anything about copies of affidavits?

    Pl reply. I am in serious bind.

    Thanks.



    more...


    casas de campo modernas. esta casa de campo rodeada; casas de campo modernas. planos de casas de
  • esta casa de campo rodeada; casas de campo modernas. planos de casas de



  • immi_enthu
    08-14 03:29 PM
    Since July 2nd people can claim they sent when VB was showing current. July17th onward will have revised VB.
    No status for July3rd to July16 applications.:eek:


    "Applications already properly filed with USCIS will also be accepted."

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf

    Dont worry if you filed everything properly.





    2010 Los electrodomésticos modernos casas de campo modernas. casas de campo modernas. casas de campo luxuosas em
  • casas de campo modernas. casas de campo luxuosas em



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-26 12:55 PM
    There's a user named 'whermygc' on page 10 of .



    more...


    casas de campo modernas. casas de campo modernas. casas de campo luxuosas em
  • casas de campo modernas. casas de campo luxuosas em



  • fcres
    07-20 05:18 PM
    This is news to me also. Once my current H1 expires I'm also planning to work on EAD and change to H4. One attorney adviced me to do that so that in case something happens to our I-485, I'll be on H4 and be still on status in this country to appeal for an MTR.

    Another attorney told me to just work on EAD, no need to file H4 but I can if that will give me a peace of mind.

    But what this attorney described here make sense too. If working on EAD invalidates H1, it should invalidate H4 also. But then again like the OP said I have known people who were on H4 and started working when they got EAD and extended their H4.

    Is it different in case its the beneficiary of the I485 thats moving to H4?
    Saloni, have you gotten any more info and could you please provide the link to the memo you are talking about?





    hair casas de campo modernas. Casa de campo moderna casas de campo modernas. casas de campo modernas. casas de campo luxuosas em
  • casas de campo modernas. casas de campo luxuosas em



  • ardnahc
    09-01 01:56 PM
    Congratulations!



    more...


    casas de campo modernas. casas de campo modernas. casa de campo victoriana,
  • casas de campo modernas. casa de campo victoriana,



  • extra_mint
    10-12 08:47 PM
    Question is why make it mandatory ??

    There are thousands of prevention medicines and vaccines in the market. Do all of us take all of them !!!!

    I think it is safe to assume that answer is NO

    We have an option of making choice and it is upto us to either go for a vaccine or not. So fair thing should be not to enforce this on immigrants.

    By the way, CDC has approved lots of medicines which are not safe and we figure their side effects later on. Please check the following link (few side effects of gardasil)


    http://www.ennislaw.com/gardasil.html


    I am not saying that this vaccine is bad for every women, I think it is unfair to make this mandatory and that too just on immigrants.


    lawsuit?? oh come on. This is for a CDC recommended vaccine which might help prevent cancer!!
    To my mind this is the ONLY fees that we are paying which really means something useful to us... After paying thousands of dollars in fees to USCIS (H1/485/EAD/AP), hundreds to DoS (visa stampings), and sponsoring multiple trips to Hawaii for my lawyer (his fees would make you faint) this is finally a fee that actually does something useful to the applicant, and I would gladly pay this for my family members.





    hot casa campo cantabria.jpg; casas de campo modernas. planos de casas de campo. casas de campo modernas. una casa de campo situada
  • una casa de campo situada



  • extra_mint
    10-12 08:34 PM
    The point here is that this is wrong

    1. Extra cost for Immigrants, It is expensive 400 Dollars
    2. There is no logic for this medicine - It makes immigrants guinea pigs for this vaccination. It is clearly a result of lobbying effforts from Pharma companies.

    If We do not appose (or I should say expose) it now then u never know what all they will keep piling on in medical exams and very soon that 5% figure that u talked about will be 100%.

    Also IV is for Legal Immigration for all nationals, I am sure more than 5% of IV members are getting effected.

    It is highly unethical to make this vaccine mandatory for immigrants (girls in age group 11-26) and not for citizens.

    Only the Pharma companies and committe members (as they must have been bribed) are gaining out of this.
    It is going to bring an estimated 40 million dollar annually to Merck.

    Not to mention the extra paper work for us immigrants and RFE's on medicals for people who has already completed the paper work and are waiting in the lines.





    This vaccination is for ladies only and in age group 11 to 26, that really means only 5% of Indians will be effected with the wait times we have been looking at.



    more...


    house fusión de casa de campo casas de campo modernas. Característica casa de campo
  • Característica casa de campo



  • hebron
    06-23 08:25 AM
    Mine is the same company that applied for EB2 in the first place

    Thanks Jamesingham, Did you get your PERM approval? When you applied for EB2 with the same employer that filed your EB3, were your job descriptions atleast 50% different?

    Thanks.





    tattoo casas de campo modernas. Casas Modernas www.casa-s.com casas de campo modernas. Casa de Campo Dominates World,
  • Casa de Campo Dominates World,



  • gmb
    03-10 12:35 AM
    You are not suppossed to submit the i-94 which you received along with 797. Submit only the POE i-94.

    It was told by Officer when i had a issue with the visa date not mentioned in the i-94 during re-entry.
    That's not TRUE. You are supposed to submit all your I-94s. Maybe, the officer meant the other half of I-94 card attached to your I-797 which is for your personal records. The actual I-94 attached to your I-797 (right half at the bottom) SHOULD BE returned along with the original I-94 to the airport authorities.



    more...


    pictures esta casa de campo rodeada; casas de campo modernas. planos de casas de casas de campo modernas. 6b7b3 casa de campo Casa de
  • 6b7b3 casa de campo Casa de



  • meridiani.planum
    08-15 09:31 PM
    Hi Mods, I am new to the forum so in case I asked this in the wrong section then do pardon me.

    I am currently working on L1 visa and had applied for H1 visa for fiscal 2010. I did file the visa via a consultant based in ease coast. Now, i got an email 8 days back from CRIS that there was a RFE against my application.
    And finally, earlier today I got another email from my consultant that my visa was denied.

    My consultant says that he never received any RFE request from USCIS and all he got was a random rejection PDF from them (he in-fact says that I wasn't the only one ... he got 5 more denials today without getting the RFE)

    My question to you folks is :
    - Can he be lying and trying to cover-up the fact that he never bothered to respond back (even though the RFE came 2 months back)
    - Can this actually happen (that RFE doesn't get delivered at all) ??
    - He says he has asked the attorney to appeal further. Would that help. Also, how would I know if this guy has actually appealed or just gave another false assurance.
    - Also what are my chances getting a H1B via the appeal route ?

    Thanks in advance

    the quota is not filled. Try looking for another job and sponsorer asap!





    dresses una casa de campo situada casas de campo modernas. rural de casa de campo,
  • rural de casa de campo,



  • xgoogle
    06-24 08:47 AM
    You are saying I can leave the job and still be able to renew her EAD and AP every yr ? Also her I-485 will still be valid ?



    more...


    makeup casas de campo modernas. casas de campo luxuosas em casas de campo modernas. fusión de casa de campo
  • fusión de casa de campo



  • nvmurali
    06-02 04:39 PM
    You new employer can file for H-1B change of status for (upto) 3 years since you have I-140 approved and your PD is not current. The fact, that I-140 was applied by current (or ex) employer, does not matter.

    Hope it helps.


    _________________
    Not a legal advice.

    Thats what I was looking for!!!! Thank you all for your help. As long as my new employer can transfer over my existing H1-B even though it's past the 6 yrs, I'll be good to go. :)





    girlfriend Casa de Campo Dominates World, casas de campo modernas. casas de campo modernas. casas modernas planos. planos
  • casas de campo modernas. casas modernas planos. planos



  • ASR
    07-08 03:22 PM
    Congrates Man

    what is your EB category and PD?

    Jan 23 2004 EB2





    hairstyles casas de campo modernas. casa de campo victoriana, casas de campo modernas. Decorar casas de campo
  • Decorar casas de campo



  • gauravsh
    03-28 03:49 PM
    Thanks !!





    eilsoe
    10-22 04:09 PM
    Tell me guys, where the hell is Vincent hiding in FF7?

    Never did find him, and I've played it like 3 times...





    h12gc
    04-28 06:18 PM
    Hi guys,

    My details: EB2 NSC,Aug 2005 PD,1485 notice date: august 2nd 2007,140 approved,EAD valid till 2010 september.

    I got an RFE on my I 485 on April 15th asking for employment letter from intended permanent employer.Last month my employer cancelled my H-1 Visa, I think that trigerred this RFE.Currently I'm on EAD.So I don't think It will hurt my status.

    My Employer gave me the employment letter with same job title and duties as Labor certification.My Employer is an IT consulting firm.Currently I'm not on project with him.I'm benched for last few months.Since GC is future process he had issued employment letter.But Technically I'm with out pay stubs for few months.Does it hurt my GC process?

    Also I spoke to my employer and he said given current market situation I can find a similar job with any employer and use my EAD he has no problems in supporting my GC process since it is future employment.My question is Can I work on contract to w-2 positions with any recruiting firms and not to file AC 21 with them since I have already have an offer from my own GC sponsered employer?

    Can I take full time position with end client and not file AC 21 since I already have an offer letter from my current employer intending to hire me permanently once GC is approved.

    In present market situation I'm finding positions which are asking for con_w2 or fulltime positions with the end clients.No corp to corp positions in IT industry.

    Please any one advice me on this.

    Thanks
    h12gc



    No comments:

    Post a Comment